Saturday, December 19, 2015

Jimi Hendrix and working process

 It has been a while since my last post. Im currently working on some crazy stuff - getting ready for my real estate broker licence exam in NC, so nowadays Im kinda bookwarm.  At the same time Im learning to drive :) YEAH! Till my 28 I have never drove a car :D Funny yeah :) Apparently life is impossible in Charlotte without driving a car, so here we go - rookie driver Anna on the road :))) I got my Driver licence, no worries, but still have lots of stuff to improve - especially parking ! O Gosh, Parking is a super hard job for me now, so if you will see any crazy parked car - it can be mine :)))) Sorry for that - Im really working on it !
Recently Ive got a super cute Christmas greeting card from my local friend and I wanted to make something super cute for her as well! So I made this - second one flew to Canada :)
Hand made and painted Christmas cards for friends :) 
Meanwhile, I started my second portrait work - I got inspiration from music my husband was listening recently - Jimi Hendrix - here we go! Im sharing with you photos of painting process, soon I will share for sure the ready one, which will go directly to my Etsy store and hopefully find a new lovely owner :)

And the last note for today: you can follow my instagram now - for sure with all my painting works and inspirations :)  You can find me there as  @annaozcullu


I decided to extend my work and now I paint custom portraits from photos by order - it can be yours, your family members, children, and even pets ! Affordable price for unique item guaranteed! 

You can contact me by msg at Etsy store or Direct msg at Instagram, or just leave a comment at my Google account page 

Thank you for reading me, I promise - I will inprove both my English and content :)

Wish you all love and great day! Hugs





No comments:

Post a Comment