Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Seaside sunset - original painting a day

   I definetelly love seasides, oceansides and sunsets .... while I was studying at school, I always loved to paint them and I my parents still have tons of my sketches and paintings. I had beed living on seaside for almost 4 years and It was one of the best times in my life. I was enjoying biking along the sea at local park which spreads for many miles ahead. I still have a memory : one of the days weather was so windy and stormy, that sea got high waves, and they were flooding the bike lines and nearest roads. Lots of people came there for photos and just for feeling the energy. 


     Here is one of my new painting a day works "Seaside sunset" where you can feel those waves and energy ! 


Seaside sunset

     It is original oil painting, signed and dated, 20x16 inch, on stretched cotton canvas.
     It is unframed and may be hanged directly onto the wall or first be customly framed. Its up to you then :)
     Affordable price for this one and only painting! It will become perfect addition to your interior ideas or may be a lovely gift !
    Avaliable for sale at my ETSY store: BUY IT NOW




Here are some more photos for you to enjoy: 





No comments:

Post a Comment