Sunday, July 12, 2015

Dear Visitors!

Dear Visitors and Subscribers of my work !

I really apreciate your interest in my art works and your time you shared with me by viewing my blog.


 It will be so great to get comments, ideas and propositions from you as communication with You is very important for me. 


It will be so helping  if you will share the painting you liked with your friends in Facebook or Twitter etc. as may be your friend was looking for some affordable nice paintings for ages and here you can give a hint  :) 


I would love to send my painting internationally even there is no such an option on my eBay account. If you live not in US but wish to get one of those Positive energy paintings - Im happy to assit you with that and i can send internationally by post. Just add a comment under the post or send a PM at facebook page: Anna Ozcullu's daily paintings - official Facebook page  and I will contact to you ASAP :) 


I would love to get ideas from you which kind and style of paintings you would love to see here and most probably buy if like it  - as your good mood from my work is very important for me ! :) 


There is a Twitter account we have : Twitter  - so you always can follow new works there as well as on Pinterest page: Pinterest  

Thank you and have a great sunny day! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment