Saturday, July 4, 2015

Painting a day "Blue window"

I wrote  before, that I had been living in Turkey for a few years. There is a big touristic region - Agean seaside - that area look so similar with Greece, as historically they were greek lands long time ago. I was in love with that authentic places. One of the most famous places is Bodrum, its unique with its only white houses and lots of blue windows and doors. One of those windows I painted for you, here is the painting a day " Blue window" 


"Blue window"

It is acrilic painting on stretched canvas, 16x20 inch size, original, signed, with CoA,  covered with special varnish to protect colors from shading. 

Avaliable for sale on my eBay: bid on eBay


here is how it can look like in your interior:

"Blue window" painting a day in interior look

With purchase I will provide you with Certificate of Authenticity (CoA) signed by artist (me ) . I hope you enjoy my works :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment